FIVE great fields for anytype of play, except trees.
- The spool field is a rec players dream with large bunkers, a hill to fight for high ground, plenty of key bunkers for heroic last stands and intense gun battles.
- Hyperball is in my opinion the best field, made for intense fast paced games, capabale of handling 3 man teams or 10+ teams all the while still remaining fun.
- Sup'Air is always changing always fun and always played by experienced players including a constant stream of pro players and teams to school all who challenge.
- Lego is a big fun field with lots of thought put into it. Every bunker is useful and both rec players and tourney players have alot of fun on this field.
- Hydro is a fun concept field with moveable bunkers, constantly being revised into perfection
WAP is run very well by a family who cares about the sport and the people who play at the field. Every comment is noted and things are constantly improved for the fun of those who play there. The reffing is fair and well done because the refs are paid, paid refs always do better than volunteers because they have incentive for doing a good job.
Only one gripe is that the ground is a little hard in the summer, but JT Emotions fixed that problem.