nitro-rules arkenstone ga paintball 2.0 and many more
first off this place sucks i it the place. were you check in is just a freakin barn and he has the two dogs that just you off. The owner doesnt know squat about anything, and the ref that was there last time sucked so bad that I just wish I could have rolled him right there.and after all that I have to admit that the fields arent that bad but thats about it.
1. The place sux???... your funny, you cant even type a correct sentence
2. Yes the check in may be at a "barn" but guess what you dont have to have a 4 seasons hotel to check in. Your playing paintball. Unless of course you are a spoiled brat then I guess nothing will be good enough for you. I how ever dont care what they have to check in at , I am playing on the field not the check in area.
3. The dog that just you off??? what the crap does that mean. The dogs are always in a fenced in area and dont really bother you unless you go near the fence. its called a dog, they bark to protect. They do stop. Please explain exactly why the dog behind a fence bothered you.
4. The owner dosent know squat about anything. Well, I will insert a little bit of knowledge your way on this one. Not everyone knows everything. Besides the guy you are refering to that is the owner only knows how to run the field, He is not a tech, and they are not setup at the field yet to do tech work. It is not a tech center there. Besides shouldnt you know how to work on your gun anyway if you have an issue. Thats called responsibility of equipment... oh wait unless your spoiled and dont need to know because people do everything for you.
5. Refs suck you wish you could roll them righ there. Ok maybe some of them do suck, but why did you make this statement? I would like to hear why, maybe if you would have told the owner what they were or were not doing maybe he would have tried to fix that issue. As for rolling them right there ..... that is just too funny, they are reffing not playing, you never know some of those guys might actually roll you.
I however back the field up by saying they are trying and instead of field bashing and making them sound like crap, maybe you need or should have brought the issue up to the owner and maybe they might actually try to fix the problem instead of hearing from customers that someone on the boards "you" had a bad time and not knowing who you are, what the problem really is, and because of that cant fix it.
Try being a little more of a customer for them instead of a cry baby about stuff and talk to them I am sure you will see they are easy to get along with if you treat them like you would want to be treated.
If you want to bash me for my views and my responses then have at it, but I took my rights to state my opinions and facts here to counter yours so that people that read this will know that you guys that bash thier field do not take time to help correct wrong issues.