None in Michigan, just moved here from cali, and nevada.
Wow. I should think about making a buisness out of my backyard like these guys did. Charge outrageous prices for paint and rent out guns that cost me$20.00 to buy. I could make a killing until people stopped coming there because of the afformentioned items!
I am sorry Mr.Socalledexpierencedplayer, this field and your attitude needs lots of work!
If you ever brought that attitude to my field I would personally throw you out on your rear end. Not all people who play are as expierienced as I am or much as you think you are.
1. These Paint prices are reasonable if !! you were to have a great field and great people running it.
2. Safety - was not an issue while i was there. Signs- yes. Refs enforcing it- No.
3. Fps limits . Signs- YES Refs enforcing it - NO (chrono gone huh??)
4. Gun rentals for the new players, Are you kidding me? This is a complete waste of your time and your money. Go buy some cheap marker from wal-mart and you would have more fun and more reliability.
5. Fields....I think size is a matter every where you go and that this does not make a field bad if it is small. The layout on the otherhand and the bunkers, barrels and what have you should be top notch. These fields are on the smaller size. The seed ball course is good. The rest all are a waste of time. Unless you have no other choice and live next door would I ever consider those again!
Sorry fellas but this field is a 1 out of 5. The 1 was for the speedball field. (by the way was not aired up the first time I went). Play in your own backyard with a buddy and you would have saved lots of money and gained as much expieience as playing at Chaos.
This is probably the 50th time or so going to a new field and is near the bottom of my list.
Just work on your attitude and your field and things might get better for your buisness.
Increase safety with refs who know what they are doing, rent guns that are in good shape and are half way decent, and air up your field if it is OPEN for buisness, and above all CALM down about how GOOD? you really are. People will like you more and your buisness might BOOM<