+ Close if you live in the Conejo Valley
+ Compressed air fill station ~3800psi
+ Decent price for day fee and air
+ Fire department showed up
+ Cool refs (except the chunky guy)
- Rattlesnakes! Fire department showed up.
- The games aren't very coordinated. Games breaks can be within 10-30 minutes.
- Only 1 field for large groups: Jungle up on the hill
- Hyperball is decent but ruined by a bunch of whiners that only want to play with their group.
- Expensive field paint
- Self equipped players are out with any gun hits
This place has a lot of potential, but its only average right now.