Overall the park is ok, it has good fields and the refs are slightly better than average. The prices were too high for what they had, and i would suggest bringing your own lunch.
- The fields were nice, they were diverse and different than what i played before
- the parking lot was wide open, it was not cramped
- the refs actually knew what they were doing
- the prices for all day compressed air was 10 bucks
- plus the customer service was average
- i am all for safety but the rules took over an hour, thats way too long
- the lunch process was poor at best
Overall i would not go back to california paintball, there are other fields with better prices and nicer staff that i like better.