After playing here for 6-months then boycotting the place for stealing my dad's credit card number and for over-all douch-ness, I thought up of a PRO-CON list...
1. You can play paintball
2. Free air
3. Amazon used to play DODGEBALL on GSN
1. Staff steals credit cards
2. Staff don't do their jobs
3. Crappy field paint and rentals
4. Huge walk up a crappy, hilly field
5. The ice-cream guy that works their rips you off
6. Speedball is a joke; crappy setup with half inflated air bunkers
7. Staff are just jerks
8. When you use cupons, you must buy all day air for $25 (which is standard entry fee) AND buy all paintballs there, which are $80 for CRAPPY PAINT!
9. WHAT THE HELL ARE "USED PAINTBALLS"?????!!!!!!?????
10. Speedball is like a MILE away from everything else.
11. Whoever is down at speedball is incapable of filling a tank.
12. Players are jerks
13. Noobs act like UBER-NOOBS
Overall, my experiences there tramatized me. BOYCOTT PBUSA! 0/10!