I enjoyed this field because it's very close to my house and has a lot of great fields.
1. Field setups for air and x ball are different every time I go(u can't do alot with pipe and rec. ball fields)
2. The refs are alot better that what they were a while ago.
3. TEAM XSV IS THERE ALL THE TIME!!!!!!
1. Some of the refs don't pay attention to the game, and don't listen when u call for a paint check :(
2. The fields flood really easy especally "The Wall".
3. One day the power kept going down and they didn't let you get 4500 PSI refills all day so they made you use the 3000PSI ones which eventually ran dry.
Bottom Line they are a great field and I enjoy playing there.
Last edited on Tuesday, June 14th, 2005 at 1:46 pm PST