Great field, helpful staff, but OMG is their paint expensive, cases of paint are froum around $60-$80. Rental and air prices are right along with the price of other fields. One player questioned the staff as to why their paint costs so much and it was because "they like to control the quality of paint that goes through the gun". Come on, do you really care what quality paint I shoot through my gun? Georgia Paintball (store) which is associated with them is expensive and Arkenstone (field) is even more expensive. Had a blast, but bang for the buck I'm going to Nitro!
1. You get what you pay for...which would you have? 6 month old walmart paint or less than a week old name brand?
2. Store = over $100,000 in inventory (probably more) which means you can touch, test, taste, any paintball product they carry.
3. Internet is cheaper, but you don't get the customer service.
4. Good, helpful, knowledgable staff.
5. Store has Lindsey working there now *winks* (she'll get a kick out of that if she reads it)
Glad you had a blast, maybe I'll see you back there or at Nitro (I occasionally play there).
Last edited on Monday, April 25th, 2005 at 10:17 pm PST
ehh i can see it both waysi mean they dont have to shaft you on the paint prices, i'm sure he is gettin a lot of tax deductions. but then again it sounds like a really good place. maybe u should just go every month or so
What would he be getting tax deductions on for having slightly higher paint prices? Anyways its a fun place to play, I'll be there May 14th (pending rain). Also you look at it this way...I believe theyr'e cheaper than Paintball Atlanta :P.