If your looking for the best paintball field in MN you have to go to the CZ. I am kind of what you would call a CZ loyalist. Because of limited money, I only go up to the CZ once a month from April to October, usually the first weekend in the month. I always go up with my friend Jon. Depending on who you ask some people like us and some people don't. We call are selves Red & Blue, Im Red and Jon Is Blue. We call are selves that because I where a Red Dye Jersey and Jon wheres a Blue Evil Jersey. As to the people who like us and the people who don't. The people who like us are the people on our team and the people who don't are our victims(Note: If you hear someone say surrender, I recommend you say hit quick, especially if im the one saying surrender.). Now come The likes and Dislikes.
- They have many large fields suitable for snipers and aggressive players.
- Very elaborate defensive cover( Mobile Homes, Trucks and Bunkers).
- Gary( the owner) and the refs are all very experienced and know how to handle all situations.
- THE ALLAMO
- Many game types(CTF, Center Flag, President(politically correct name is Pirates), Fox and the Hound, Resurrection, Assassins, and Speed ball(team and ono on one)).
- Gary is the Coolest guy you will ever meat.
- Large staging area
- They do repairs
- Refs actually watch and act quick during the game( Unlike other Paintball Fields)
- Field Layouts are unbeatable
- They don't have Group size restrictions(I have gone up alone no problem)
- Really I cannot see how anyone who has played at CZ could not like the place.
- I must admit that they are kind of pricey, but they more than make up for it with everything else.