I played this arena a couple years ago with the Marine Corp. It was my first time playing at an actual paintball place. A couple things that were already said and some of my own thoughts:
1) The floor was wet on the indoor field and made running and hiding somewhat hard.
2) They have some inflatables that weren't exactly positioned to give a whole lot of hiding/shots on opponents. When hiding behind them it was almost just a spot to catch your breath, could be a good or bad thing.
3) The outdoor field I thought was pretty cool. It has an industrial feel to it. Huge concrete pipes, lots of running and hiding room.
4) I don't know if they do this for everyone but we played games like capture the flag and timebomb or something like it, with a box that we had to retrieve. That was fun even though we got over run by a guy with an Angel automatic.
5) Overall for it being my first time, I had a blast. I am actually going back and if anyone knows of other places (maybe bigger and more open) let me know.