none in the area but if you go south, Crossfire arena, TC GR
I'm thankful that i have a field so close by my house. Its a nice field. And its not hard to find if you know where it is. And even then just mapquest it. Its not too hard. Other than that Ross is extremely nice. So are all his employees. His son dustin is a nice guy. They know a lot about paintball. So what if they don't have a proshop right there. Atleast they know what they're talking about. The fields are sweet. Currently he has a 3v3 indoor field, woodsball field, hyperball field, and a new airball field. I like all the fields. All in all a great place to play
Alright i'm responding to all the complaints that i've been hearing about the field.
1. Bad Reffing- They do the best they can. I personally ref out there sometimes and i know all the refs and they are all great at what they do. Most if not all the refs out there have loads of paintball experience and have a lot of reffing experience.
2. No Proshop- Correction. There is a shop, its just not what you may be used to. They sell Parts for paintball guns. Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't that qualify it to be a shop?
3. Only one tournament field- In all the years of playing and watching local tourneys, i've never seen them switch fields in the middle of a tournament. with that being said i don't know how people can complain about the tourneys at woodland being boring for only being played on one field.
4. Players standing around inbetween and after games- Like Miltonyz said you can't blame the field for that. If you think your standing around too long, maybe you should spend the time getting your equiptment ready or plotting out your moves on the field.
5. No certified techs- Ross is by-far one of the best "techs" i've ever seen. He is able to look at a gun and is either able to fix it, or can tell you what you need to do to fix it. He certainly knows his stuff.
Last edited on Monday, September 19th, 2005 at 4:00 pm PST