cousins_right across the street, but don't like it there to much.
- Love this place it is very very family friendly (because your parents could watch some of the games if they want.)
- Prices are a little to much but not to much since the competition is right across the street at cousins paintball where its good if your a pro.
- The staff is great although I'v been there when they where having a bad day and the staff was still great.
- this place has about 5 fields, and always under construction on the left side of the park. Always adding different fields and then changing it up every now and then.
- There is almost nothing at the pro shop so don't expect to buy a gun part if you forgot it at home.
- All in all this place is great compared to cousins.