The accuracy of this review is disputed. Please see discussion below.
Period of Field Use:
Other Fields in the Area:
Lone Wolf - worst paintball experience in MI
Futureball in/out - both great feilds
- very punctual, always was on a schedual
- lots of feilds
- fair refs
- close to a proshop
- free air
- over zealous with safty, i was doing work on my imp (air and barrel were off and i took out the batteries) and i got yelled at for 5 min by this washed up drill seargent. i tried to explain that there was no possible way for my marker to fire, but just got more threats to be kicked out.
- they know nothing about other guns besides tippmans ^^^ for example
- mostly all woodsball ( i havent played their new x-ball feilds yet but they look sick)
- FPO (but still you get free air)
conclusion: great place people are nice, but the lack of tournament style feilds leaves something to be desired. so if you want woodsball and senario go here, if you want airball and tourny style go to FB or atomix
Dispute: Ok... dont be Dissing popeye. He's an excellent ref and he's not washed up. He keeps the games running and everything on time. He's even a nice guy if you get to know him. the only thinkg wrong with hell survivors is that for those who enjoy speed ball it isn't normally offered at H.S.
Dispute: Like FishTaco said, dont dis popeye. Who knows, maybe you were being unsafe, and just didnt know it. Yes safety is a big thing at HSI, but isnt that a good thing??? According to their insurance company, playing at HSI is safer than both bowling and golf. (those are popeyes words himself)
Popeye is sweet, and he has to be strict at the beginning or no one will listen or not take him seriously. Gosh!
And about the feild paint....just buy it, it is realy good paint and wont break in flatlines
And about them only knowing Tippmanns, i had a gun tha twas haveing problems and the dude fized it up perfectly....it wasnt a tippmann js.
Last edited on Sunday, May 7th, 2006 at 10:46 am PST