Paintball Heaven (1), Cape Cod Paintball (6 more orginization would help)
This feild is one word ...................AWESOME!
The good stuff:
- Runs like a machine. The refs are polite, professional, organized and friendly. They take time to explain the way their feild runs (as we all know they all run differently)
- Competative pricing. It was $30 to get in and get air and with your own equip you can bring that paint you love so much.
- VARIETY the spice of life ladies and gentlemen. The feild offers a good spectrum of games as well as feilds. Granted I didn't get to see them all but what I saw was enough to make the judgement.
- The games were interesting. It wasn'ta matter of paying 50v50 elimintation all day. There was actually some thought put into the games.
- There is a hot dog guy. How can you not like that? This fat kid likes havin food real close and it doesn't get any closer than here.
- The people. All the people that were there to play were with it. there was no tomfoolery or shinanigans. Everyone was good people there wasn't any of the petty of feild bickering that you see at so many feilds.
- The crowd. There was probably 80-100 people there when I went. It seems like a lot but it was a good and all the games ran smoothly
The Bad:(come on there has to be something)
-The feild conditions (the bunkers were fine, the paths were groomed) the area was just very swampy. Granted the owners can't do anything about it and it will dry eventually. This is more a note of caution to bring your boots when you go there.
Overall I gave it a 9 because nothing is perfect but Fox 4 comes very close. If I could it would be a 9.5. Highly recommended. If you live anywhere close take the trip it's well worth it.