I usually play outlaw with my friends, but I've played at drop zone and you can definately tell the average player's skill level is higher at drop zone than at jaegers
It's a pretty good field as far as rec ball goes. The caves actually make for a pretty fun game of paintball although I haven't been able to play outside on their speedball course or their new 'sup air field so I can't accurately review those..
• A great place to learn paintball and experience the game for the first time
• You can play in caves.. I need not explain
• Rents out M-98Cs, reliable markers in pretty good condition
Theres really only a few problems I face when playing at Jaegers..
• The vast majority of players there are kids that are new to the sport - theres always a church group or two there -- which isn't necessarily a bad thing but theres a lot of "n00bs" running around
• The prices are INCREDIBLY HIGH on just about everything there (especially paint)
• Its really bad playing with rented goggles or any non-thermal goggles at all since it is in caves.. but get some thermals and its not a big problem
• They make you wear these goofy hardhats
• The refs are generally rude to all levels of players
Overall - its definately worth checking out at least once
Last edited on Tuesday, March 11th, 2003 at 1:11 pm PST