Air Sports, Matt's Outback, Mill Street PB, Cape Cod PB, Birch Hill PB, Canobie, Albany Indoor
The last time I was at Camelot was for their 5th tournament of the season. The following are the complaints that my team had with the field that day.
1. Bad reffing. Constantly calling for paintchecks and watching refs stand on the sidelines is extremely discouraging when you're spending almost $1000 on the event as a team.
2. The bunkers were in such poor shape that some deflated while playing a game. The center 50 barely even stayed up the whole day.
3. The paint used was awful. I guess that is to be expected when you try to mix in old paint from the beginning of the season that was overordered.
4. Air fills didnt keep up. They advertised 4500 psi fills, but when we filled our 4500 tanks, we were getting 4000 in the morning and 3000 at the end of the day (there were only 5 teams at this tournament).
5. No finals? The whole event was cut short and finals werent played.
I drive by the field once in a while and often see people playing on the rec speedball field, even though the netting was not even fully secured. When the netting isnt completely up and you can see that from the road, that's a bit of a safety issue.