Good field overall, however when i left i felt there was much to be desired.
- Pro Shop - At least 20+ Nitro tanks and TONS of guns.
- Staff - The owner even bought us pizza. Free ofcourse
- Paint Prices - Deffinetely the best in New Jersey, 39.99/2000
- Rentals - They rent Angel's for 50.
- All around prices - 25/entry free and free air for the day
- Field Size
- They fixed my regulator problem for free
- One of the referee's had a killer attitude
- They didn't know how to chrono my gun
- Only one field
- Some of the bunkers werent completely inflated
- The ref's need to do paint-checks. They just stand around
- Mud, and i know its not entirely their fault.
Overall me and my friends had a great time playing there. Even though the ref was a little bit of a jerk there was another ref there that was quite nice and helped me with all my problems. Also there are always nice people playing there that will help you sort out your gun problems or lend you a little paint. I figure i'll give it a 9.