Their directions are right for the mos part, except that you turn in at the giant white rock that's the sign for the bar.
OK, so lets start with the Pros of this place
1. The tent city on top of the mountain is A Lot of fun, nice terrain and some good bunkers. So far as the hike up the hill, so what!! You hike it up their once and your good ...so long as you don't run out of air or paint.
2. I like the fact that if you buy a 4 air refills you can use them next time you come back.
3. Ref's, I've read that they have younger ref's, the ref's that we had were great. They kept the game at a quick moving pace, about every 2 rounds they switched the game up. And if you asked them for advice they play so they gave good advice.
4. When me and my friends were leaving they gave buy one get on free on passes and equipment..
5. Price: $85 for a case of paint isn't bad and they used pretty good paint (Nightmare) and if you have any left over from last time you were their they'll let you use it if it's in good condition.
6. Open year round.
1. Speed ball and the lower field were EXTREAMLY muddy, but it's not their fault.
2. Didn't move us to the higher/better field till after lunch. Don't know if there weren't enough people or what.
3. Didn't check chrono at all.
If you go there during a holiday they usually do something special. St.Patty's day free corned beef and cabbage.
Last edited on Thursday, March 16th, 2006 at 9:29 pm PST