To start things off the feild was O.K. Not That bad, Not That great. Prices were a little Akward and paint was crappy. I had Originally brought my Armotech with me here from St.louis, only to find out that I had a busted O-ring, but that isn't why I am typing this review. As far as customer service is concerned they were extreamly helpful when it came to finding out what was wrong with my Armotech. Those who watched over the rest area were very strict which in a way is a plus.
1) Great Customer care.
2)The Fields are in pretty good shape.
3) Staff were very friendly
4) Great Location and easy to find.
1) Prices, Prices, Prices. The Firled Fee! freakin' $20 .
2) Paint was crap they broke in the hand with the slightest pressure.
3) The Rentals were Pirahnas ( WTF no tippman? at least the have accuracy).
4) Very un-even teams and most teams were seperated between rentals and the every-day people.
Just throw this out there. To rent a complete field package it costs $5. But to rent just the N2 Tank it costs $10. This is bull-crap. Since I wanted to use My Armotech I wanted to just rent an N2 tank but found out that it costs more to rent the N2 tank than the whole field kit.