-So many Cons so little time:
-The place is falling apart; they put NO money or time into keeping the field up.
-Refs are a joke, usually punk kids or friends of theirs.
-One ref for attack and defend. Since there wasnt a ref inside the castle I saw 3 people get shot point blank (blood drawn) AFTER they ran inside. Nothing was done or said about it.
-Netting is literally falling off or hanging down in most areas.
-People are screaming at each other about paint checks, wiping and over shooting, because the referees have absolutely no control. Fights have almost broken out every time I°¶ve played.
-People have posted about the HUGE woodsball fields. Please. Go to www.waynes-world.com or even Kohn Sports to see a real woodsball field.
-Petty excuse for a speedball field not netted on all sides and you can (probably will) get hit with paintballs while merely walking to the woodsball field, so keep an eye out.
Its a shame this field is so close to my house because its the only reason I ever went there to begin with. My friends and I have tolerated it every-other Sunday for 3 months, but now that Kohn Sports has opened a field I can honestly say I will never go back to Orbital. Hopefully once word gets out that you don°¶t have to settle for this poor excuse of a field people will stop going. You have options people!
Oh, if you do decide to visit the field I hope know someone who works there, or are part of their in crowd because they tend to stack one side up with all of their friends and home team and proceed to let them wipe paint and over shoot everyone else. Good Times.
Go ahead and dispute it.
Last edited on Friday, April 21st, 2006 at 10:00 pm PST
Here we go again: LIAR LIAR, pants on fire. Get out of the gene pool
1) Yes in the past there has bee some rotting bunkers out there. These are the spool ones. For some reason they just fall apart real quick. The field had been improved ten fold and the rotting bunkers get taken out fast.
2) The refs are not a joke. They have done a great job. They are not punk kids.
3) The net is not falling apart. The only parts laying arounds are the extra bundles of the old net used for repairs and making tanks.
4) The fields are a nice size to have fast and maneuverable games.
5)Teams are not stacked. If a side is overwhelmed, the teams are redone.
6) The only person screaming about paint checks is Taz.
7) The hyperball field is great. Lots of maneuvering through it. The airball field is nice as well and is completely netted