1. I love the field. This is the best field and most fun I have had playing paintball.
2. I got extra balled allot. This happens and I am not mad about it at all it comes with playing. If some one told me I was bunkered and it was a fair call I walked. It happened to me twice. There where a couple of time I got shot in the back from 10 to 15 feet but I don't think you can help it on that field because of all the angles.
3. I did see allot of people shooting random while we where in the safety area by our vehicles and kids walking around with there tank on and no barrel plug or condom. I was worried about that but the refs and people working the stand did tell people on several occasions to plug there barrels or stop shooting.
4. The bathrooms. They where in a bad location because I had to put on my mask to go to the bathroom and had allready dropped my gear at my vehicle.
Edit: I was informed that they do have a field paint only policy. I did not know they held paint for you from week to week. They tend to sell out of the variety of paint they sell and people that have bought paint from previous days have them hold on to it so that they have it for later. This explains why there was a variety of paint.
6. Free hot dogs what a great Idea.
7. All Day CO2. They used a scale and you have to love only paying 3 bucks and getting refills all day.
Now that stuff is out of the way lets talk about the play on this field. This field has more angles then a crooked salesman. The game types where great from siege to center flag and there scenarios where a blast. I am definitely going back everyone I played with had fun and played well as a team from the beginning. The refs had no problem and where always around. I had them called on me a couple of times and they where always around if you wanted them to paint check someone you thought was hit.
I would make the drive again to play at this field.
Last edited on Wednesday, April 26th, 2006 at 6:20 am PST