The accuracy of this review is disputed. Please see discussion below.
Period of Field Use:
May 26th, 2006
Other Fields in the Area:
Tsunami (Closed, moved, changed name to riptide)
Okay. First off, I am an employee. I am 17 years old. I have played there for 4 years, and worked there for 3.
Second, I am committed to a completely unbiased review. I will only post facts, unless otherwise indicated.
I. Prices (Updated May 2006) available here... http://sirgoonys.net/paintball.htm Paint is no longer brass eagle (Nel-splat now) and no longer 100 dollars per case.
II. We fill both CO2 and Nitrogen up to 4500 psi using a cascade style fill station.
III. There are 2 options on paint. Field Paint (as priced above) or Bring Your Own Paint ($20 dollars, plus the cost of your choice of CO2 or Compressed Air)
III. It is true that if it has rained, the field will be muddy and wet (as expected since it is OUTDOORS)
IV. Paintball Leagues are offered several times a year, usually one summer one winter.
V. *This field is geared more towards recreational paintballers, as well as beginners. Tournament players may not be as enthused with the field layout and structure, but for recball, the field is more than adequate.* PERSONAL OPINION
VI. No airball as of May 2006 but plans are in the works for a lighted airball course. (Will Update if situation changes).
VII. We will NOT screw up your tank if you get it filled here (as stated in one review), all employees know how to use the fill stations properly.
VIII. Walk ons are welcome.
IX. We use Tippmann 98 Customs for rentals along with new JT masks.
X. Paint Prices changed as of 06 an all reviews on this site at the time of this writing are dated 05, so please visit the website http://www.sirgoonys.net for the most up to date information, as well as waivers.
Please Comment on this review if you find any discrepancies or bias.
UPDATE MAY 2006=========== Summer League Starting June 10.
Last edited on Friday, May 26th, 2006 at 9:38 pm PST
Dispute: Thi sis posted against the rules. This guy works at the field and posted a review of his own faility.
* Write a review that is helpful to fellow paintballers.
* Be detailed, specific and back up your rating.
* Do not use any profanity or attack other users.
* State only facts.
* Only submit one review for each field.
* Do not post phone numbers, mail addresses, or URLs.
* Do not post a question. Post your questions in the forums.
* Do not post a classified ad. Post your forsale/wanted ads here.
* Write with correct grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization.
* The only accepted HTML tags are and . * If you are associated with this field in any way, including, but not limited to, owner, shareholder, employee, ref, or a member of a field sponsored team, then you are not allowed to post a review on this field. * Likewise, if you are associated in any way with a competing field then you are also not allowed to post a review on this field.<?B>
Reviews that do not fit the rules above will be deleted. Reviewers that routinely
break the above rules will be banned from the website (including the forums).