The directions on the web site WILL get you there. Thing is that it is a little "out of the way" so when you think you've gone too far, you've not gone far enough. You will see their sign - small yellow sign w/ black lettering, hanging off a tree to your upper right - as you approach.
This was a great first experience! The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. They did a thorough job of covering the safety concerns, operation of the equipment, and scenario rules.
Things I liked:
• Speedball field
• Woodsball field with fort-on-fort scenario
• Great forts and plenty of obstacles
• Free air with field fee
• Rental equipment was very well maintained and up-to-date
• Friendly staff
• They feed you!!! (included in the field fee)
Things I disliked:
• When I think of one I'll update the review. ;-)
It was a great experience and I will definitely go back. I'd recommend this field to anyone regardless of level. Do not read too much nto my "Field Rating" as I have no other field to compare it to.