1) Only local field for the Newfane/Lockport area
2) Cheep - only $5 to play all day
3) Can bring your own supplies
4) Paintballs, CO2, Air refills, and water are available to purchase
5) Flexible - the players choose the rules/what type of game to play
6) Each time I played, there was about 10 people that I have never played with before
7) As long as people are there playing the field is open all day
8) Not too competitive - great for recreational paintballers
9) The owner is willing to adapt and is open to ideas and suggestions
10) Improvements are always being made to the playing area, paths, forts, barriers
1) Dense brush makes it easy to camp... I hate campers :-P
2) AS OF NOW there is only 1 "woodsball" field BUT a "speedball" course will be coming soon!
3) The playing area is more of a field than woods - I wish there were trees to provide more solid cover and shade
4) There is no set time limit.
Last edited on Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 at 4:31 pm PST
This is not the only local field in the Lockport area....X-Paint has reopened last summer and is going to be opening April 1st this year so i can assure you theres going to be some fun games there. The Brotherhood of Steel will be attending many games there along side with Kingdom Force so come on by and check them out. Their website is www.victorysportsplex.com under the paintball section of course
Yes X-Paint has closed right now, though the Brotherhood of Steel will be running some Outlaw games there sometime this summer, Check the www.SpecialOpsPaintball.com Game Locater for more info.
Last edited on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007 at 1:02 pm PST