Pros - 1. Nice fields, i like the way they are set up
2. Best indoor paintball field on long island
3. if somethings wrong with your gun theres bound to be someone there who can fix it.
cons- 1. the field is always covered in paint so its hard to run and when you slide you just keep going. : )
2. refs dont pay attention during the games, they only yell "keep your barrel plugs in" and "masks on!"
3.Bath rooms are gross!
4. A case of paint is $100 and mondays are bring your own paint days, but its always packed and you get no playing time
5. can only play for 3 hours before they kick you out.
Conclusion - A good field to go to in the winter when no place else is open. if you got the cash, this place is pretty good.