* nice feilds -- 2 airball (speedball) feilds, one pipe field, 1 scenario, castle field in the woods, one woodsball feild (basicly just like speed ball only, it's in the woods, and you are hiding behind barrels and broken down cars) , and soon to be an indoor feild.
* soda machine -- you'll be thirsty and this saves your life after a sweaty game.
* has a paintball shop -- good prices on good guns and stuff; has a lot of the best prouducts.
* good facalty/refs --the first time I went , I was scared to DEATH (of getting shot) . The refs were very nice and helped me gain confedence that it doesn't hurt (and I soon found out that it doesn't). there are like 10 refs there so you won't have a hard time finding one (if you have an extra player you can use them as a ref but usually i get a ref) .
* bonus RC track -- theres a good dirt track that you can get RC cars and race on it with, (you can buy the cars at the shop there) and theyre NOT cheap (not meaning money but i mean theyre heavy dudy) . they get huge air on the track. i've never controled one, but they're fun to watch.
* THE PAINTBALLS (biggest problem) --You aren't allowed to bring you own paintballs there. You are only allowed to use their paintballs. And they're paintballs SUCK. They are hard to pop on target and they are dirt cheap. They are nightmare balls. They finally got a new kind (I forgot what it was) and they are better at popping on target, and better at popping in your barrel (i mean they pop in your barrel) . And the paintballs are EXPENCIVE.
* OPEN DAYS --The only days they are open are Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday (nothing more to be said) .
Overall, I like it. It's the only actuall paintball feild around and besides the paintballs, I think it's great. I'm getting a teardrop in the mail any day now, and I don't want it to get messed up because of the paint , so I'm gonna start sneaking paint in.
I'm giving it an 8.9 out of 10 (I realise that that isn't available to click on but if I could that is what I would give it.
Last edited on Wednesday, September 13th, 2006 at 4:36 pm PST
i agree with 90 percent of this. the 10 percent i dont agree with is the part about crappy paint. they have numerous different brands of great quality paint. yes that nightmare is not that great of paint but it is just paint to help get beginners into the sport. and for about the (other paint) you were referring to is very great paint and it breaks great and shoots great if you have decent gun. but if you have a shiity gun then it will break in the gun because of how briitle it is. and they are open every day opf the week those are generally the days that everyone shows up but if you have your own group you can play any day of the week