none in Vancouver atleast....until i open my own in a few years - if i ever get any huge sum of money
TPG is great! when i was a noob i went to bigshots and it totally sucked. So i went to TPG and had a blast. TGP, like in all the reviews, is crazy about safety. Refs where yellow jerseys to stand out agaisnt the other players. They used walkie-talkies and sometimes they sit in trees to have a birds eye view. If you are a renter, they use 98 Customs which aren't that bad. The paint is ok...but a bit expensive for renters at 12/100 - where as it is 8/100 and on the last sundays of the month, it's 6/100 (if you're a gun owner). You can also buy a membership to get paint at 6/100 - if i'm not mistaken. Shelters are ok...they dont provide much shade during the summer, so be there first to grab a spot!
- nice and experienced staff
- probably the closes field to Vancouver and Richmond
- big field with natural bunkers etc.
- cheap paint for gun owners
- expensive paint for renters
- last time i went, there were a lot of pros and i totally got owned...
Last edited on Sunday, December 17th, 2006 at 4:48 pm PST