The accuracy of this review is disputed. Please see discussion below.
Period of Field Use:
November 17th, 2006
Other Fields in the Area:
Black River - dont really remember but i do remember that it was much better
I'll give them a 5/10
1. Very sociable it's very relaxed, and friendly.
2. It's also a great place for beginners on saturdays due to church leagues etc.
3. All day air is very conveniant
4. They sell much needed water
5. D-Day, a scenario that combines the entire Freedom paintball area, very unique, it is supposed to resemble D-Day (USA vs. Germany on the beach) very fun
1. Although the atmosphere is very relaxed it's not very organized.
2. Black River is better, and is also $5.00 cheaper for admission
3. Not a very good course for pros or tourney level players.
4. Their paint is very rediculously expensive
5. Not enough room
Dispute: ( I posted my disputes after the comment )
1. Very sociable it's very relaxed, and friendly. *TRUE
2. It's also a great place for beginners on Saturdays due to church leagues etc. *TRUE
3. All day air is very convenient *TRUE
4. They sell much needed water *TRUE
5. D-Day, a scenario that combines the entire Freedom paintball area, very unique, it is supposed to resemble D-Day (USA vs. Germany on the beach) very fun *HAVE YET TO E THERE FO THIS.*
1. Although the atmosphere is very relaxed it's not very organized. *Disagree: there are plenty opinions as to how organized or disorganized a field or anything for that matter can be. This con should be removed, due to it's highly opinionated nature seeing as how I thought they were relatively organized ad efficient. again a perfect example of opinion.*
2. Black River is better, and is also $5.00 cheaper for admission * Don't Know Could Be True.*
3. Not a very good course for pros or tourney level players. * Disputable I've seen baseball Diamonds set for Tourney. play, and the winning team walk off with 2k in cash and 3k in prizes (this was in Germany) poor poor Con needs to be revamped*
4. Their paint is very ridiculously expensive *.......GIVE ME A BLEEDING BREAK! THEY SELL GREAT PAINT AT JUST OVER STORE COSTS! TO ALL WHO WHINE ABOUT THE COST OF PAINT, THIS SPORT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE FREE OR CHEAP. IF YOU WANNA PLAY FOR 15-20 $ A POP GO BUY PAINT FROM A DEPARTMENT STORE AND PLAY IN YOUR BACK YARD QUIT CRYING ABOUT THE COST OF THE D@$M PAINT* This shouldn't even be a con or a topic.
5. Not enough room * Well I am no land surveyor and neither are you this much is apparent. They have at least 5 maybe 6 acres for the woods field. i walked around for 30 minutes during the Easter scenario game after getting separated from my squad....30 minutes! Not enough room...get this CON outta here!
Ok now people if you are going to come in here and noc a field be true to your convictions and leave the weak smack talking (or what ever the proper term of today is)
on the shelf or with your buddies. Also if you have only been to one Field then please stay away from the pros and cons you end up looking foolish. I have been playing for a bit and have played literally around the world. This post was irresponsible, and needs revamped or removed.
My only comment is about the space, your both wrong in that aspect. There is 98 acres of woodsball field, so alot more then 5-6 or not enought room at all. yogranny needs to get out and walk around. There's stuff on that field that regular players haven't found yet.
Last edited on Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 at 8:28 pm PST