basically in a nutshell this field is terrible...
here are a few reasons:
1) you have 1 ref who doesnt come onto the field. he sits on the side either talking on his cell phone or playing games on it they dont pay attention dont dont do paint checks.
2) they dont go over any field rules...basically the field is no hold bars.
3) fields are about a 25 wide by 50 long fields that are so lopsided they are no even fun to play.
4) distance for me was not worth the $30 enterence fee wish i would have saved my money by the 2nd game i was disappointed in the field.
5) they dont fill 4500 hpa tanks only 3000 and even then its do it your self. Some little kid whose mom bought him a ego alot with porbally all his paint and his fake jerseys to make him look sponsered blew the o-ring on the fill stations. Refs didnt fix it the customers did
6) the field maintaince is horrible the fields were dirty and not taken care of.
I could go on but i dont want to wasted your time basically this field is horrrible and i would never go back!