1) the safety on this field is amazing, the refs go through everything VERY clearly in the beginning and even during play time, they are always watching and so are the players there, safety is key to having a fun time on the field.
2) the proshop is amazing they have an enormous stock of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you need for your gun, they repair guns, fill tanks, they do/have it ALL
3) the price is fair, 4$ to rent their stuff, 2$ to bring your own, and 8$ per 100 paintballs is not bad at all.
4) the staff and refs are very nice there they make you feel like your at home, the way they act around you is awesome like joking around and stuff, theyre really cool to be around, but when they have to they crack down, within good reason. they are always fair about everything, and they are VERY experienced and knowledgable about the sport.
5) the many different stages to this field my favourite being the town, i love how paintball brings out the stealth in me haha, dmz has so much to offer i wouldnt change anything except add more stuff the the fields....like...well, i dont even know theyre perfect now....
Overall, the field is very nice to play on, nice layouts, deep back into the woods very nice spot to be.