IRPA - Woods Ball only
Hurricane - Larger fields, Recball and Woods ball could be combined.
This is a new field that has alot of potential.
- Very friendly and accomodating
- Very Reasonable, $15.00 to play, lots of paint to choose from and decent prices.
- Clean, large bathrooms. (It was nice to be able to wash all that paint off!)
- Chrono enforcement was so/so, there were refs there at times requiring you to chrono, then other times not. Again, new field, I think they are working out the kinks.
- They had at least three refs per game, sometimes four. I never had to look for one when I wanted a paint check on someone (or myself.)
- They have posted a 15 foot "bang" rule and it was mentioned several times, I heard someone got shot pretty close, they actually made me initial it on their registration form.
- Rec Ball, has lots of props, a large fort (although it wasn't used), and a small fort. Props made mostly of tires, barrels, and wood fencing. They have a cool wooden snake that is pretty intense.
- Woods ball, heard alot about it, they weren't playing on it today.
- Airball / X-Ball, They have the X-Ball barracades now, it was a pretty good setup. The ground though is red-clay and has some mud in it, but otherwise it was pretty good.
- Rec ball and Airball fields are litup at night, which is pretty cool. Never played at night before.
Overall the field is good, it is going through some growing spurts and I believe it will become a great field. The owners appear to be very open to suggestions and appear to be making strides to improving the field every day. Today was my second time here, first was on New Years, and I have seen a huge improvement since then.