Forney, WiseGuy's, and Mad Ivan's. I like this one a bit better for the price, or maybe because of the people i went with today.
Directions to the Field:
Close to Southfork Ranch.
I really like this place for several reasons
1. The price: this is probably one of the best places to go if you don't want to spend too much money.
2. The service: I thought that everyone there was pretty nice and quick about doing what they needed to do. i did realize that they were a bit lazy though. most of them just ended up hanging out somewhere that you couldn't really reach them. they are really good about trying to help though. my gun got a leak today (or something, i don't really know) and although they couldn't fix it, they gave me a free rental. i didn't have to pay even 1 dollar.
3. The fields: they had several fields of all sizes that were well set up. they had a "Storm the Fort" field that i liked a lot. they also had 2 barrels fields, 2 Lego fields, an air ball field, a trench field, 2 mound fields (which may have been part of the fort field) and i also heard they had a woods field. for the price, this is practically a dream come true.
4. The players: they had a bunch of people there playing, which were pretty nice and also competitive. just to put this out there though, newbs should only play with their own friends, unless they have some sort of amazing natural talent. just about every group has their "god" for lack of a better term. there is always the one guy that kills 3 people and ends up in a standoff with the other "god". Also, single triggers are not the best thing to use. BRING YOUR OWN GUN!!! when mine broke, i got a rental, a tippman 98 custom (hence the name tippman warrior). I got slaughtered, lets just say that.
1. Rules: they are not enforced. I was out there shooting 367 fps (i didn't know the max, my friend said it was 400, it was 300) and nobody said anything until one kid got hit and asked how high i had my fps. The one thing they do enforce is the barrel plug. they yell if you don't have it on.
2. Food: they have NO FOOD AT ALL!!! I walked up to get some lunch and asked, "hey, what kind of food do you have here." they said, "none." the only thing they had was a banner saying a number to call to order pizza. they did have Gatorade, water, and soft drinks though.
3. Safety: they have one little bit of net blocking off the little recreational area. no others whatsoever. i was even walking along the path and saw a car get hit with 2 paint balls. i went ahead and wiped it off, but i was still thinking that they should do something about it. also, the net has several very small holes in it. no one was hit through them, but it seemed to be a problem.
4. Facilities: they should have water fountains. also, they have 3 outhouses, which i guess wasn't too bad, but they were extremely dirty. There was 2 cigarettes in the toilet, and the toilet paper was everywhere but the roll.
total, i gave it an 8 because even with those negatives, it really wasn't bad. i had a lot of fun and for the price i think its great.