Im at Splat everyweekend reffing and these are the facts (to post below):
1. We have over 10 large and sturdy tables in the staging area.
2. The only time there is any mud is if it has been raining for a week straight.
3. There atleast 2-3 refs at splat on saturdays and sundays, the amount on the field depends on the number of players.
4. We do not work for free, our ages are from 16-25, and we are all trained and have been playing for 3+ years.
5. We say the rules everytime we see new players, if we dont see you just ask for the rules.
6. We chrono all markers before play AND while the game is being played, no one has ever been caught shooting 380.
7. We have a 10 man ultimate air field and 4 wooded courses.