I stopped by to play recball for the first time in a long time, and wow was I suprised.
First the pros:
1. Paint was flying well and decently priced
2. Staff was AWSOME, from the shop people to the refs, very impressed
3. I saw a flyer for a scenario at this field, finally!!!!!!
4. Saftey!!!! I have played places where safety is not enforced, the refs were STRICT on it here!!! One ref (I think his name is Tom?) constintly stayed on the players to place the barrell covers on and KEEP THOSE MASKS DOWN!!!!!! From what I saw he was normally the last one off the field, very attenetive!!!
5. THE GAMES!!! From straight hyper ball, to complex scenario type games, I enjoyed them all!!!! The games were fast paced and intense!
6. one last props to the refs. It seemed that the temps were making some markers spike. When someone brought it up, the other ref got a chrono to make everyone re-chrono. I saw over 10 people (there was a good crowd there) get caught shooting well over the posted 290 fps. The refs sat there and made sure everyone who went on the field was within the rules and safe!! Thanks guys!!!!
1. A better sign out front would be great, the one out there does the job though.
2. A/C????? LOL
In all I give this place a 9/10. I will definetly be back to this field in the near future!!!
Last edited on Monday, June 4th, 2007 at 7:55 am PST