You can google map "Thunder Ridge Ski Area" to get a physical address. They have the same entrance.
1. Staging and parking lot are central to fields. Easy walk from field to field.
2. Bathrooms are indoors and relatively clean. Itís not the cleanest but itís not a pigsty or porto-potties.
3. Grounds are well kept. I saw little or no garbage/boxes on the grounds.
4. Decent cafeteria. They have your basic cheeseburger, hot dog and chips menu.
5. Refs were young but they were easy to work with.
6. Entrance and paint prices I would say are in the midrange. $70 for a case of paint here is better than $95 @ skirmish)
1. Not enough lockers, but then again the parking lot is close enough to the fields. So you can always leave your stuff in the car.
2. They could add another chrono for faster velocity check turn around.
3. Proshop is small. If you forgot some basics like a barrel plug, spare orings, squeegees or air tanks they can accommodate. But donít expect to see the latest and greatest markers and upgrades for sale.
4. I would recommend bring your own drinks. Vending machine prices are on the high side.
1. Woodsball fields are well designed. Better than the bigger establishments Iíve played at.
2. Structured bunkers seem to be better thought out as supposed to just pilling left over wooden pallets randomly in the field.
3. Majority of woods fields we played in were thick woods, which provides plenty of shade and natural bunkers.
4. A good mix of terrains from hills to flat open fields.
Fields Cons: (None yet. We were able to go to the fields we wanted to play in)
Over all our private group had a great time here. We had experienced and beginner players in our group and all had a gratifying day of paintball. We prefer to play more woodsball than speedball so this place was able to accommodate our style of play.
Nice to see a person taking the time to let us know what is right and wrong. the only thing I can dispute and that is way to harsh of a word is the lockers. We have plenty and as you said the car is right there. I hope you and your friends will be back for the next big game on July 29th. We have a brand new two team format, with real prizes like guns and goggles. Awesome new missions and now a vechile will drop you behind enemy lines as well.