I went there before sometime in december and had a horrilbe time. I decided to give it on more chance and LOVED it. there new location is alot bigger
1. Pro shop with alot of good things in there.
2. Snacks and drinks for sale and free water.
3. Very nice staff, there ref "Goldberg" was way nice and very helpful.
4. Video games in the lobby incase you need a break
5 WAY WAY cheap $5 for entrance during week and only $10 on weekends
6. HPA and Co2 fills.
7. Decent rentals.
8. Airball (The best ever Sup'air)
9. Paint is OK but could be better for the price but the price isnt too bad at all.
10. They try and keep it a cool tempature.
11. Have a great staging area.
12. Ref was very good about chronoing ever one and paint checking.
1. 45 mintues from my house but that cant be helped. (well worth the drive)
2. Floors is a little slippery (but makes for cool slides)
3. Alot of the air bunkers werent inflated.
4. Alot of down time inbetween games.
5. Only one field.
Thats about it. had a great time and will be coming back for sure!
Gets a 9 in my book. just for those cons. but 9 is dang good.
Last edited on Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 at 11:27 pm PST