I-10 to Tangerine Road then west towards the landfill. Left into the field just before landfill.
This field was bought out by Desruptive Paintball in November 2007. They only allow field paint now. $35.00 to $40.00 for low grade paint. $ 50.00 + for the good stuff. You can only shoot white fill. (boring)
The new owner said it's less expensive now. However, field fee was $12.00 + $7.00 for all day compressed air. New fee $20.00 which covers all day air. Pretty close but not cheaper. Field paint only is never cheaper.
Everything else is pretty much the same for now. The new owners seem to have plans for the field in the near future. They have already cleaned the place up a little bit. The weekend I was there it seemed like there were not as many refs. on the field (2). Combine less refs. and white fill, it was hard to get people off the other team (cheaters).
Over all I believe the field is worth the drive if you're coming fron out of town. There are several different fields.
1. Hay field -kind of small made up of hay bails.
2. Spool field- medium sized lots of fun, made up of large and small spools. 30 or less people seems to be best. Anymore and it's hard to find cover.
3. Wall field- cool field, a little bit bigger made up of ply wood walls and some spools.
4. Western Town- bigger field with two towers, lots of fun room to move.
5. Helicopter field- medium to big field with two helicopters. Kids love it
6. Checker Board- small to medium sized, not the best field with a lot of players.
The field serves hotdogs and hamburgers soda and water if needed. The field opens at 9:00 a.m first game wasn't until almost 10:00a.m. Last game at 3:00p.m. Break for lunch around mid day for about an hour.
I'd give a 10 if it was still BYOP...