Good- not a bad field design
- lots of room to sit and/or prepare for a game
- I didnt see any rental gun jams or problems (i was using my own gun tho)
- exeptional game types (other than when we had like 40 people and we played defend the wall so we had 20 people that couldnt fit against wall crouded behind it)
Bad- I didnt see the refs do any paint checks when we needed them to
- its way too dirty (so much so that in my first match i slipped on some soupe and knocked off my sight rail, i guess is wasnt tight enof but i wasnt expecing to fall on it)
-the girl their only cared about getting home
- I had to wait through almost 2 matches for someone to fill my tank
- velocity should be set at atleast 250 even for newbs but it's at an extreme 230 max
- the rental that my friend was using was set at 180fps!!
- the paint didnt fit my barrel as well as i hoped it would (i think its cuz its a bit chilly in there
- obviosly no pro shop of any kind
- no friggan food (vending machine was broken and i dont wanna eat that junk anyway
- I saw a member go in there, play one match, and then get kicked for the day cuz he argued with sum first timer that cheated (I would have been pissed at him too)
- paint was pre opened wich may have caused the bad fit
- oh and I payed $1.00 for a friggan o ring!
All together, now that I look at my list, this place wasnt great, but it was still paintball, and was still fun. I definatly wont be returning any time after the end of winter tho, cuz outdoor trumps this place in every way (cant wait for wasaga weekends!).
4out of 10
Last edited on Wednesday, January 9th, 2008 at 4:45 pm PST