Use your favorite map search engine, you will get accurate directions. It is fairly easy to find.
As the previous reviews have stated the staff and regular players at ForestFire are awesome. I really started getting into paintball after playing at FF. I played at other places a couple times but didn't really get into it.
- Refs and Staff - I can't stress this enough. Refs, staff and the type of players at a field can make or break a field for me. They make this field a joy to play at.
- Field - Mostly woods and a grass speedball field near the staging area. They change the bunkers at least a little on a regular basis.
- Timeliness - Goes back to staff but they keep things moving. I figure if I can play for at least 75% of the time I am there (not counting getting shot out and a ~30 min lunch) that is good. I would say that they have met that mark each time I have been there. Some times I feel like there is too little time between rounds which is way better than waiting around for a game to start.
- Safety - They are serious about barrel bags and masks and always have you chrono. I have never had a safety concern there.
- Scenarios - They mix it up and are open to suggestions from players and groups that are there.
- Price - Could be better but could be worse. They are on the low side but still middle of the road. They have their prices clearly and accurately laid out on their site so I won't quote them here.
- Bathroom - It is clean but it is a porta-potty.
- Food - No snacks or food available other than pizza for $10 a box or by the slice if they have extra. Bring your own water and snacks. Not a big deal but selling water or pop for when I forget would be great.
- Parking - It isn't very organized and the main driveway in gets lined with cars that can barely be fit in between. It keeps people from driving fast but can be harrowing some days if you have nice car. There is a grass area to park in at the end of the road.
Gave them a 9 out of 10 as nothing is perfect. A 10 would be playing paintball in Disneyland...... with the characters running around..... for free.