The accuracy of this review is disputed. Please see discussion below.
Period of Field Use:
March 15th, 2008
Other Fields in the Area:
First of all this field is over all good, but ONLY when you HAVE friends(about 3 or more) there to play with.
- Cheap prices
- Free tools, all day air
- Woodsball/ A&D
- Some friendly players
- Good location
- Sometimes the Refs can be nice, one of them gave me 3k of piant! :)
- Little kid refs are gone.
- Refs stack teams
- Refs don't do anything (i swear the refs are zombies)
- Refs are dicks. (Ref called for a last game when a few players told the refs they were going to play he complained under his breath saying "I should have F'ing left!"
- Players wipe (cause of the bad ref calls)
- Not enuff tables
- Fields are all linked together
- The workers hate to do their jobs and complain ALOT!
Dispute: i play at orbital all the time and have played at many of the other fields in the area and let me tell you orbital is just as good if not better than all the other fields in the area. the refs are aways making jokes and having a good time with the players and there on top of the wiping just as much as any other field and from what i can tell less people tend to wipe on that field than any of the other fields(TIP:IF YOU THINK SOMEONES WIPING CALL A PAINT CHECK ON THAT GUY AFTER THAT THE REF WILL BE ALL OVER HIM LIKE R KELLY AT TOYSRUS) iv never had a problem with tabels but i guess its possible to run out of them with enough groups on the field(LIKE 20 GROUPS) and i do have situations where it will be 14 on 8 but thats cause my team likes to stick together and even with 8 on 14 we still win
although its tuff. in all orbital is a great field to play on.
Last edited on Wednesday, February 4th, 2009 at 1:02 pm PST