I used to play only on priviate lands,with my close friends and my children.Due to the fact that i knew of no other fields in the area.
Directions to the Field:
There is a road map to this field with excellent directions on his web site.
Things i like about this course:
1. Safety is the number 1 priority,as it is a family oriented place.
2. I have always been impressed by the fact that manigment as well as "most of the players"( there's always some bad apples ) do not put up with. HORSE PLAY,FOUL LANGUAGE,UNSAFE PRACTICE'S AND ANY OTHER DISRESPECTIFUL BEHAVIOR!!!
3. Becoming a regular at this field, has afforded us new friendships, new skills, as well as teamwork, (and that's a fathers point of view.)
4. Playing with all the different age groups of people on this field, keeps every game as fresh as the first (meaning not playing against the same players every time)
5. It is a full service field, with clean rental guns, CO2, paint, knowledgable staff, refreshments, and most parts in stock(if not can be ordered), all at a resonable price.
6. You can bring your own equiptment, and including your own paint.
7. Place where I can trust to take my family for a day of entertainment.
Things that could be tweaked:
1. Even though they have cut down on camping there are still a few campers out there.
2. I agree with the previous review that there should be a time limit.
3. Seriously that's it!
I have seen this field vastly improve over the past two years, and I can't wait to see what this new season will hold!! I personally feel with the price of admission, that i can afford my whole family weekly, and know that we'll be safe!!