Blastcamp(Dump), BadLandz(decent), Paintball Barn (OK), Private Fields
I have played the last 2 Big Games (Evil Dead, Spaceballz) and found Fort Knox to be the best field in Northern Indiana.
- Extremely friendly staff!
- Overall Consistent reffing (can't catch everything)
- Nice variety of fields (Xball, full town, car field w/ castle, hay bales and boats)
- Ability to refill HPA on you own
- Able to park right next to the nets if you don't mind a little paint on your car, but makes set up much easier
- Doesn't have consistent 4500 fill (not a problem for me since I have 3000)
- Transition between hay bales and boats is rough (New design possibly in the works)
Overall, this is a pretty AWESOME field and there is always fun to be had!
The Staff at Fort Knox is superb. Keep up the good work.
Last edited on Friday, November 14th, 2008 at 9:58 am PST