Here is my honest review of balls to the wall...
- In my opinion the field is good, but it is not worth playing there at all. ALL of the players wipe, the refs don't ref, they play in the games... AND THEY WIPE AS WELL.
- Teams get stacked every game, walkons vs intermediate players THAT ALL WIPE
- The prices used to be decent but they just took away the 5$ sundays and it will probably cost over 100$ for a case and entry once again.
- Peoples stuff gets stolen all the time and they have no cameras in the staging area
- The field gets taken over by one team and if you are not on that team you get practically no field time and very few games... which are no fun since like I said everyone wipes
- OVERALL the fields are nice but there are no refs, only people who cheat left and right so its a waste of money because you shoot people and they don't get out
AND ONE MORE THING:
downstairs, safety is not present... at the chrony people are setting their guns up shooting and there are players/refs down the field w/o masks on setting up bunkers... people sit on the field with no mask while guns are being shot... something IS going to go wrong down there
Last edited on Thursday, March 12th, 2009 at 7:27 pm PST
Thank you for your honest review, here is my honest opinion about that day...as the owner.
-Players wipe everywhere, sorry. The refs were allowed to play because it was the last 5 dollar sunday of the winter season. They work hard, just once in a blue moon I let them play hard. I'm sure that all my refs weren't playing all at once either.
-My prices are always decent. They are identical to or cheaper than most other indoor fields around. I can't believe that people are complaining that my price is back to normal ($25) for field and air fee. Do you think that a 40,000 square foot building with heat and air, cleaning and maintenance and a hourly staff stays open with five dollar field fees? It's a seasonal special, it's Spring now. I gave over $750 in discounts that sunday. Your cost to get in for entry and a case of paint starts at $88 for a variety of paints like formula 13, premium, triumph and goes up if you want better paint. ----
---------Go to www.sgtsplatters.com and see what they charge for paint. it starts at $140 a case and goes up to $240 for a case of marbs. Renters pay $200 per case.
-Yes, jerks steal from time to time. About four times a year we get a stealing complaint.
Don't leave your wallets out, get a gearbag that locks. I will add a camera in the staging areas in the next 4 weeks, cool?
- Also, I have more compliments given to me about the amount of games that people are able to get in compared to other places, sorry about your experience.
-Lastly, we are remodeling. There is now a chroni in the shop now for all guns. Chroni on the field is over. My ref was helping someone that was crying or something on the field that was being used for chroning. Sometimes my refs assume that players are smart enough not to chroni at their heads, guess it won't happen again. Also, read all the other comments on this forum about us, I think we have a good reputation for being very strict.
Sorry you had a bad day at Balls to the Wall.
Last edited on Wednesday, March 18th, 2009 at 12:56 pm PST