Albany Scenario Club, First Prize Paintball, Hornets Nest Paintball
Directions to the Field:
Right off rt 30 in Amsterdam
I have to tell you. I started playing at HEP in late 2006 and heavily in 2007. I took the time to get to know Ed. I already knew Kerry from PB missions which closed in 2005.
I am a hardcore scenario player, and a field owner as well. I have to give these props to The HEP crew.
1) Super Friendly
2) THE BEST props in the industry, Ed's suitcase bomb, Bio hazard chamber, TANKS, artillery cannons that shoot the length of the field, missle silos, just make the field realistic and fun to play on.
3) in three years I have not yet received a bad case of paint from ED.
4) strict rules of play, and comprehensive scenario games.
5) clean and well maintained.
6) staging areas at either end of the field, each has a fill station.
There is only one drawback to HEP, and that is the field is small, HOWEVER, Ed and Kerry limit registration, and keep the numbers manageable for the field size.
If you want a complex fast paced scenario game with experienced players then HEP is the place to go. Just make sure you say hello to ED and Kerry when there.