First of all the fields are vergy good, densly wooded and though out well. This is the only good thing about this place. NO safety meeting at ALL!!!! Referees were very lax when explaining game rules and boundaries. Referees were constantly getting in yelling matches with the players during the game to explain the rules while the game was going on. Overall I witnessed several confrontations (both screaming and borderline physical) between players that I contribute directly to the minimal control the referees enorced. I did not feel safe or comfortable playing at this facility. When I brought this to the attention of the OWNER Larry, he said "he has been in business for 25 years so it can not be all that bad". My concerns were brushed aside and I was treated as if I were a child telling on his big brother. I will not return.
Points of contention:
1. $90.00 for a case of field paint ( you have to use field paint for ALL rented equipment)
2. Pay per HPA (air)or CO2 fill (only partial fills can be performed because the euipment is broke) I paid $3.00 for 2000psi HPA
3. No safety meeting!!
4. No pre-game meetings to explain rules or boundaries
5. Expect to get BONUS BALLED all day long (shot after you call yourself out)
6. Lots of testosterone flying around and the referees are the one slinging it
7. Owner talks down to his paying customers
8. Not enough referees to ref games on these types of fields
DO NOT TAKE KIDS OR LADIES TO THIS FACILITY
If this was the first place I took my son to play paintball I would never have played a second game ever.