Somewhat difficult, if you are headed north on Veronica Shoemaker you will have to turn right onto a little side road and make a U-Turn.
1. Safety is not their first priority but they do care, you must always have a barrel cover on when your not on the field and when your barrel cover is off when you"re on the field you must have a mask on.
2. They have 3 fields. 2 of them are inflatable fields (one made for speedball) and one woodsball field. the speedball field is great, the other inflatable field isn't taken care of as well and not always blown up. the woodsball field is great for big games cause it is a large area with lots of natural and man made cover.
3. the hours are 10 a.m. to about 4 p.m. but they will let you keep playing after 4 if you still have paint.
4. the rules are pretty basic: get off the field if your hit, always have your mask on when barrel cover is off, the basic rules.
5.the service is good, if you have a gun jam they will fix it. the refs are just hangin around outside and grab one when you need one.
6. the shop isnt much, it is just a little building with rental gear and a few things you can buy. dont plan on grabbing a full setup there.
7. the staff is very nice, the owner is very friendly and there to help and the refs are always ready to ref.
8. the other players are nice, they aren't afraid of showing you what it feels like to get hit and alot of them have high quality guns but they are not trying to hurt you, just there to have a good time.
9. the facility looks pretty trashed but its actually a very good place to play paintball. i wouldnt really expect a paintball place to be super nice though, your hitting it with paint! there is alot of parking though.
10. there is no food there but you can purchase drinks if you choose (you can also bring a cooler of food and drinks if you want)
11. it is also BYOP (bring your own paint) and they except almost every kind of paint except monster balls. they do not allow monsterballs.