Ok for starter this field did not live up to my expectations and if you are thinking I am here to say the exceeded them you are gravely mistaken.
1) The refs are very big on safety which pleased me
2) there is a safety briefing before every game because rules change for every field.
3) If you miss the safety briefing even if you know the rules and have been there before. you have to sit out till the next set of rounds
final score 8/10
1) their chrono area is pretty good
2) they have a target range in there which is pretty nice
3) two chrono things but a lack of allen keys
final score 9/10
1) i have quite a bit about their fields
2) they didnt fill up their air field which me and my brother spent close to $200 to play just because some airsoft people where there. it disappointed me greatly
3) as stated above they have rule brieifng for every field because rules change for fields.
4) they didnt play the hyperball field in the few hours i was there. which was the only alternate to airball
5) two of their fields have a major side advantage and games drag on. the last game i played (tire town) i ran out of air and the game lasted way longer than i was prepared for. i was able to still call out positions etc.
6) while their fields are big it is a very bad idea to dive or slide on the terrain without knee pads
7) they allow airsoft players to play at the same time which was not cool thats the main reason they didnt do speedball i suppose. but i dont believe a field should be working two things.
final score 6/10
1) their manager or field owner what ever you want to call him is pretty cool
2) the refs are amazing my respect to em
final score 10/10
this is my biggest problem im sorry but i am a hard reviwer
1) first off the web site listed $30 for a case of paint get to the field a case costed over $40 we got the sc village price.
2) admission was $13 no complaints there. my home field is $10
3) their compressed air station caped off your tank at about 2500 maybe 3k. disappointed
4) taco truck was good def the best food at a field unless brinign your own.
5) the drive in was extremelly bumpy. it seems it was self paved then dirt then proffesional paved and then back to self paved then dirt drive way
6) the treck up to the briefing area was horrible. i thought i heard there was going to be stairs apparently not.
final score 3/10
my conclusion do not go to this field unless you are the weekend warrior just looking to get in some paintball. Definatly bring your own paint because buying from there you get jipped a good 400 paintballs and they over price it majorly. thank god its a byop field just wish i woulda done that instead of believing the website.
Last edited on Monday, September 6th, 2010 at 3:07 pm PST