Theres a lot to be said about this field, so i think i'll break it up into small parts.
1) Safety - 9 Mostly everything in the park is incredibly safe. no tank in the marker when not on the field, no dry firing unless your in the field, and a barrel sock must be on when there is a barrel on the marker. however, they dont always check what paint your using.
2) Games/Fields - 8 there is not a lot of different fields, and the woodsball field is small and mostly unnatural. but the hyperball field is very well made. its one of the best hyperball fields ive ever played. also, they have games every 2-5 minutes, so they are very efficient on time.
3) Staff - 8.5 most of the staff is very helpful, but there are a few guys out there who are mostly critical. but those are sparse. they also hold ref tryouts, where they choose a ref based on anger management, politeness, and paintball knowledge.
4) Facilities/Snack Bar - 7 the restroom area is very clean, although i still try to avoid it. also, the staging area is just a bunch of wooden tables. not really a bad thing, other than the fact that people can easily steal your equipment. but maybe its my opinion, im paranoid. also, the snack bar has a lot to choose from. kind of expensive though. they also usually have a guy to work on guns if yours is having trouble.
5) Pricing - 6.5 the paint is slightly over priced. not by much, only about 5-10 dollars. however, the rental price is absolutely ridiculous. $40 for a rental pack! other fields in the area are half that. but if you have your own gear, the price is fair. about $20 per player with their own gear.
6) Hours of Operation - 9 they have great hours, 10am-5pm on the weekends. i think its pretty great.
7) Local Players - 8 most of the locals are great to play with. they use team play and are mindful of new players. you will see the occasional jerk, but thats an inevitable part of any paintball field.
I think that just about covers it. i think its an outstanding field that i would recommend to anyone, new or seasoned, its a great field with friendly staff and local players.