Combat Zone is a nice, small, 3-field paintball park. Some of my opinions will include offensive and supportive comments. So I will start off with compliments.
1) The fields there are really nice, my favorite is trenches. Others may like veit namm or speedball
2) Some of the refs are really nice and helpful, and not to mention young
3) The rules are pretty fair, nothing wrong with that
Now I will state my offensive remarks
1) There are a ton of mosquitos on each and every feild and near the benches
2) Some of the refs let kids get away with wiping and other signs of cheating
3) Some kids forget to put on they're barrel bags and people sometimes get injured
If you wish to visit, the hours are from 10am - 8pm on Saturday and Sunday
And the shop is open 7-days a week from 10am - 5pm
I would like to point out just a few things. Florida is a Sub-Tropical Invoroment and mosquitos are hard to avoind especially with all the rain. We do our best to keep the bugs under control.
We have guest ref's that support the field but our new home team, TEAM POWERSHIFT! is now running all of our reffing and we have been told that it is much better since they have taken over.
As far as safty goes, We keep a sharp eye out for players forgetting to be safe. We continually watch and make sure everyone is safe and having a good time. There has NEVER been an injury from a paintball gun at our fields in all the 8 years we have been open. The most we have ever had was scratches from people getting poked with sticks in the woods and from sliding into the trenches.
We have and always will be a safe and fun field and hope to see you and your friends again soon!