This review applies only to the Syracuse location.
1. There are not going to be 9 fields anytime soon. There are currently 2 fields that are "complete" and that are SAND. Yes you are going to get sand in your gun, and yes that is bad.
2. The bunkers are large plastic sewage containers and plastic barrels. Several times I found myself standing out in the open because my bunker fell over.
3. The reffing and safety briefing there was the best I've seen so far in this area. Refs actively paint check and monitor the game to make sure it stays fun and safe.
4. This is an awesome park if you are a rental using rec-baller. Prices could be better ($28 for 500 rounds of generic garbage paint), but everybody knows that paintball is not a cheap sport.
5. The Pro Shop is definitely above average. The prices are pretty good and there are several people on hand who appear to be competent at performing basic repairs.
I was at AAA one day and apparently one of their employees rubbed a customer the wrong way... next thing you know the employee is going on and on about how he knows that he's an A-hole "and damn proud of it". Not very professional... but hey, it's central New York... rednecks abound.